I doubt that any goverment office would allow DocuScan Plus to be used for work purposes unless it can be secured with documents only being saved on a local computer or on the local network.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Hernandez" <tonyhspe...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 2:46 PM
Subject: RE: For those who can actually afford this, DocuScan Plus is now on the mac app store.

This would be especially important in the legal or medical field or any
other field where confidentiality is imperative and in some countries even
enforced by the law of the land.

Tony Hernandez
http://dutyofman.net/
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His
commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every
work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether
it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)