Do you need to enter a pairing code?
Andy

"I'm pretty good at drinkin beer."

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Shameless FanGirl
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 8:03 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mac arrives today.

Evening all,

There is much to report, but the long and short of it is that setup went
beautifully, and sans even the smallest glitch. Mac is connected to my
network, Safari is behaving beautifully, I've updated approx 9 software
titles which needed it via software updater, imported ringtones and Apps
into iTunes, configured all three of my mail accounts, and am about to
install Skype. Commanders trackpad and keyboard are both configured, and
overall, a fabulous experience has been had.

My stupid questions are as follows:

Pairing my BT keyboard is giving me problems. The Mac sees it perfectly, but
from that point, the pairing is unsuccessful. I'm sure it's me, since this
was one of the last things I attempted, and am beginning to flag a bit, but,
thoughts?

Also, am still slightly confused as to how one should best go about browsing
for folders for importing to iTunes/the Mac's file structure.

Barring all of that, this is a beautiful machine, and I'm positively in
love. :)