Hello; yesterday, i went to a site to submit an advertisement for my business. I kept having problems with the submission form. the webmaster contacted me to tell me that they have had problems with mac and safari and their form. He also told me that since i had so much trouble with their form that he was going to post my ad for me. I just had to email the text and photos. furthermore, he decided to post the ad for free for a year which amounted to a $44 savings. I checked this morning and sure enough my ad was number one on the australian amusements directory. just thought I'd share. take care, Max