ok,
I just spent the last hour trying to navigate gmail's mail pane without finding
the message headers frame. does anyone have any useful tricks for navigating
the gmail website more effectively?

My biggest problem is that my frustration level climbs, my ability to navigate
a website becomes increasingly impaired. it gets to the point that I have to
walk away from the machine after a short period of time or I might pound the
keyboard into bits.

I ran into the same problem on youtube's message response page.

also, does anyone know how to increase the volume on the video's on youtube? my
volume on any video is set so low that even if I turn up my system volume, its
not loud enough to hear.

-Eric