Hi Tony,

Thanks for the note.  Frankly it's hard to understand why so many former JFW
users claim on this list that they never look back because web navigation
(which is becoming increasingly ubiquitous in application dialogs) is totally
substandard by any objective analysis.

It was challenging, but possible to update my JawBone Jambox in MSIE.  Don't
even think about attempting this task in Safari.  The tables on
braille.wunderground.com are so much easier to navigate in Windows.  Yes it's
possible to ascertain information such as current conditions and records, but
the process is far to time consuming.  I always book flights on Southwest or
peruse my supermarket's weekly adds in Windows for the same reason.  Up till
now I suspected I was missing something obvious because the only alternative
possibility is that this list is completely populated with coo laid drinking
cheer  leaders who are totally out of touch with reality!

I will compose a note to the accessibility team, but suspect web navigation
might have been implemented much better had the former switchers afforded
themselves a modicum of objectivity rather than focusing on the price of the
screen reader (which in the case of web navigation is worth every penny we pay
for it).

Best regards.
Geoff