Yes, i agree. I've never been a fan of the nuance voices.
now if they could come to some agreement, and include iVox...

On 17/05/2011 17:55, carolyn Haas wrote:
Hi Erik:
I like Samantha ok if she's fancied up enough.  But, I agree.  Wonder who has
the patent on eloquence?  Even the old Dectalk voice would be preferable to
some of the nonsense that's in snowleopard now, (excluding Alex, of course.)

I wonder if there's any point in giving feedback to accessibility team?