thanks to all those who've given me a guide so now it'll be easier to work with
a mac book and get use, to a new way of doing things.
cheers gerry skype gerry.cook1
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dawn Benbow
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Cc: Dawn Benbow
  Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 3:28 AM
  Subject: Re: mac book

  Hi,

  I just got my new Mac Book at the beginning of the month. *grin* I've always
used Jaws or most recently NVDA once my Jaws demo ran out. I haven't had any
trouble adapting to the new way of navigating websites. I actually enjoy it,
most of the time. I have had occasional issues but those are to be expected
learning a new operating system and screen reader. So far though it's going
very well and I love my Mac! *grin*

  Good luck to you,

  Dawn