Thanks Ed for bringing this to our attention.  Is the app itself slow, or just
the answers to your queries.  The latter would be expected since it's bound to
always involve human intervention (presumably from a volunteer staff).

How long does it take on average to get an answer, or does that depend on the
question?

And the first person who posts: "what does this do" is getting banned <smile>.
Well I'm half serious;  I fully expect at least two posts from people who would
rather take up everyone's time than spend a few seconds Googling or perusing
the App store.  For that reason it might be a good idea to anticipate this and
include a description when referencing an app here.

Okay, to practice what I preach, here goes:

App: VizWiz
Category: medical
Seller: Jeffrey Bigham
Price in US currency: free of charge
them with visual problems in nearly real-time. Users take a picture with their
phone, speak a question, and then receive multiple spoken answers.

Best regards,
Geoff