Are you talking about the hard drive or the optical drive?

The hard drive can be replaced with any 2.5 sata drive, but the
optical drive is a poticula notebook one; I'm not sure which. Bear in
mind that fitting iether part will not be easy and will require you to
take the mini more or less completely apart.