1. Find applescript editor in your Utilities directory.
2. Run the program a text editing window will come up.
3. type the two words open location and then another space.
4. Type the full url  enclosed in double quotes.
5. type command-r - This should open the URL in your browser.
6. Save the file.
7. Open up Voice Over Utility
8. switch to the commanders area .
9. Switch to the keyboard commander.
10. Click the add button near the bottom.
11. Select the Character to associate with the command.
12. click the menu and select Special commands and then "Run Apple Script"
13. Select The apple script you previously saved.

I believe that is all.  I did notice something new though when going through
this...

The "x" keyboard commander is set by default to e-mail the image of the
frontmost window.  This could become very useful.

Best regards,

Jonathan