Hello,

I have a list of favorite radio stations. When I press return on my choice most
of these just start playing. But occasionally I get one of two other messages:
1, Dialog, getting playlist, text.
or
2, rebuffering stream.

Now it used to be that  in either case 1 or 2, I'd just wait and eventually the
station would begin playing, and in fact if I get number 2, in a moment, the
stream does play. But in the case of number 1, am I expected to enter something?

Thanks in advance.
John S