To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: braille display Assistance requested

Hi Anne:'It doesn't much matter what I think about the list.:)

But, I'm getting exactly nowhere. I'm struggling to read the ***PDF manual, page by page, and haven't found the pairing instructions yet. What I saw so far, according to my mac, the braillino is supposed to get the code entered. Guess I'm hopelessly confused until I read a whale of a lot more, or get some training from HT.
Anyhow, thanks for trying.  It's much appreciated.

Carolyn