Dan,

You're confused on my question. I understand that about IBooks, but that wasn't what I asked. What I was asking was is there an e pub reader that is non! I O S based. In other words, one I can use just on the mac itself without an I O S device.

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan" <key...@comcast.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: EPub Reader, was: Re: new imac user needing apple mail help

Hello,
It's iBook and it's already on the iOS devices.

Dan

On Jun 7, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

I can't help but ask, I don't know how this as unrelated got down in the original message headers, but reading down this mail far enough, I see something about e pub books on non I O S devices. this always has been a major cooleness to me. Can someone enlighten me? Do we have access to a good EPub reader? If so, that's gonna be sweet!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliph&Sharrie" <skhleirpehctcoens7...@gmail.com>