Hi folks.
I have a few questions wich I hope someone have a good answer to :)

- I think we have meen into this first topic before, but maybe there
have happened something lately wich I've not discovered...
Have anyone found a way to copy music from iPod Touch (3rd generation)
into iTunes that works without too much hassle?
Will this be possible if I jailbreak my iPod?

- Where's the button (in iTunes 10.3) to download already purchased
music? I've only found a such button in the purchased-list in the
library, but when clicking on that one, I only get the list of apps
and books.

Hoping for good answers.
-Kind regards David