when you are in the middle of the screen on your iPhone, just hold and flick
like you are using the real remote. when you want to move down a list or left
or right, just touch and hold and flick in the direction you want to move the
curser. When you want to make a selection, just tap the middle of the screen,
and that will conferm your selection. There are 2 buttons on the bottom left
and right of your screen, these do just what the buttons on the apple tv remote
do. if you want to go back, press the lower left of the screen, to play/pause,
press the lower right. you can also play/pause by tapping the middle of your
iPhone, like you would on the remote with the center of the circle.

HTH.

GF

On Jun 9, 2011, at 1:53 PM, Ronald McEwan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just now got an Apple TV.  I have installed the remote app on my phone but
> cannot figure out how to control the TV.  I have indeed set up home sharing
> and can see the TV.
>
> Can someone give assistance?
>

> In the Journey,
>
> Ron