Dear All,

A quick note, firstly, please do not reply on list, be it to ask a question
etc, as its not the place for such things. if you'd like to know more, please
drop me a line to for...@talknav.com, with iMac in the subject line.

as many of you will know I made the switch to Mac back in October last year,
and have been a delighted convert since... I now own an Imac, MacBook Air and
MacMini.

I'm looking to sell my iMac to upgrade to the version with the SSD and as such
would like to know if anyone is interested in the below.

one little thing to note, I'm in the UK, and whilst I'm happy to talk with
anyone overseas about buying this from me, you should note that international
shipping costs are likely to add up to £100 US$180 to anything we agree, this
is a rough estimate, but worth noting. Apple do sell with international
warranties and as such, the Apple Care goes with the machine anywhere, to
anyone who might buy this.

So here's the juicy specification of my beast.

iMac 27in (Late 2010 model)
2.93 GHz Intel Core i7
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
1Tb SATA 7,200rpm hard drive,
standard HD graphics card for the 27in iMac of the late 2010 models.
Magic Mouse,
Wireless Keyboard (British English)
Apple Care with 2.5 years remaining on it,

If you require further statistics or info please as I say feel free to e-mail
me off list.

I have not got in my mind yet a figure for how much I will sell it for, but am
open to offers. The machine retailed at £1,650 from memory, but may have been a
little more, and the Apple Care of course is worth a good few hundred more.

Thanks all for your time.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199