Hello Krister,

You can download them both and see which works for you. You don't have to pay
for it straight off. I think it puts a watermark on the scan until it's
licensed.

I forgot to mention that it doesn't take care of orientation, but if it doesn't
produce something sensible, you can always press Cmd-L to rotate the image to
the left, or Cmd-R to rotate to the right.

Cheers,

Anne

On Jun 10, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Krister Ekstrom wrote:

> Hi,
> I wonder what version of Vuscan one should go for, the 32-bit or the 64-bit
> one, i don't know what mode my mac runs in, what if i choose the wrong
> version?
> /Krister
> 10 jun 2011 kl. 09.34 skrev Anne Robertson:
>
>> Hello søren,
>>
>> VueScan now supports 29 languages. I wouldn't be interested if it only
>> supported English. That's what makes DocuScan a complete non-starter for me.
>>
>> It even supports Chinese, Japanese and Korean, not to mention all the
>> European languages I can think of.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Anne
>>
>> On Jun 10, 2011, at 9:17 AM, Søren Jensen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>> Thanks for the info. Does it still only support english OCR?
>>> Best regards:
>>> Søren Jensen
>>> Mail & MSN:
>>> s...@coolfortheblind.dk