Hi,

In this case I don't believe kliphton's apps are non responsive.  I think he's
just closed the window in the app.  On the Mac, closing a window does not close
the app.  Go to the menu bar and look under the windows menu to see if their is
an option to open back the window you desire in the app.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296