Make sure that in Mail preferences under signatures, that all of the
desired signatures are shown for the specific account.  There is a table where
the first column is the account name and the next is the name of the signatures
available for that account.  Be sure that the names of the signatures you want
to use are listed there.  Also, when you highlight each signature name, VO keys
arrow over to the signature itself to be sure it is showing correctly.

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, t...@optonline.net
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND
OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT