Read the warning near the bottom before you proceed with this procedure.

There is an option when you boot from the DVD.

1. put DVD in computer while it is on.
2. Reboot the computer and hold down the "C" key until it starts to boot.
3.  I believe that Voice Over will come on after a few moments if not then
start it with command-F5
4. Pick your language for the setup program (I recommend sticking with English)
5. In the "Utilities" menu you will find a "Change Password" option.

Note however: that if you use the Apple KeyChain to remember your Internet
Passwords this tool does not change the KeyChain password so none of your
KeyChain  passwords including Mail, Skype, and web will be available.

Best of luck!

Jon
 the