Carolyn,

I would not expect a lot of effort from Apple on fixing the existing site since
iCloud will be replacing it in the not so distant future. The question will be
how accessible is the next version and what exactly will there be in terms of
an interface if any. I have the impression that the MobileMe site will be going
away at some point in its entirety.

Scott