I don't believe Pandora lets you move back a song, so you won't be able to do
that.

As far as picking a new station, make sure to turn off the VO trackpad
commander and then click the trackpad once you have highlighted the new station
name with VO.  This assumes that your mouse cursor follows your VO cursor.

If this description doesn't make sense, try checking the archives.  Others have
explained the process in better words.

-Greg