I too like the Apple BT keyboard compared with other possibilities. But I don't
think they should tout it as full sized when it is not. I wish Apple had bucked
the unhappy trend of cutting out certain keys on these keyboards. They get a
lot of things right, but not this time, IMHO. It reminds me of what happened
with num pad commander, which was introduced, and then shortly there after,
Apple decided to quit making keyboard with numpads on them, even for the
desktop line. What possible sense is it to make a dinky keyboard for an IMac?
Surely desktop real estate is not in such short supply in that instance?
Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com