Frankly, I'd say Syrinx. I use the other one, but I'm probably gonna switch and go back to Syrinx. I find that Syrinx has a few more features and frankly, is ever, ever! so slightly easier to set up and configure.

Best of luck. I know how wonderful the feeling was when I got my Mac last April, so believe me, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. that's what we're all here for. We're a real loving opened family of users, who wnat to help everyone get up and running as quickly as can be and see just how awesome the Mac world for a blind person can truely be.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Henrichsen" <pfhj2...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:37 PM
Subject: Looking for the most accessible twitter client

Hi, guys. I am a new iMac user; about two weeks; still learning my commands<grin>. I'd like to get a twitter client, but wondering which is the easiest to use. I have heard about syrinx and that other one which is hard to pronounce let alone spell<grin>.
what would be the best one to get for a newbie?
Thanks.