Ben and all,

Thanks for the feedback, but as I stated in my previous message, I neglected to
mention I cannot put the SMC cable modem in bridge mode. THat would have been
my preferred method for sure. You got the idea though, but seems that what I
want to do would cost me more money. :) One thing is for sure, I either find a
solution, change everything around, or live with it. :)
THanks for the info, that helped me confirm I at least explained it correctly.