Watch it though. You need to use the number row, not the num pad to the best of my knowledge.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: Porting qwitter to mac?

Hi,

go to the place you would like to assign the hot spot then press VO shift plus the number you would like to use for the hotspot. For example, I used hotspot 2 so I navigated to the time stamp in the drawer and pressed VO Shift 2. Now to use the hot spot all i need to do is press VO 2 to jump to the time stamp.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, & AIM: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org