Hi,

Just installed the demo.  At first glance, it seems quite accessible.  I'll be
playing around with this for a few days.  I believe it just handles audio
editing not MIDI.  Could be wrong about this but, I don't think I am.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, & AIM: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org