Hello Kliphton,

I remember encountering this issue last year when I first began using Fusion.

The solution is in the Tools Menu of Fusion.  That is to say, you must activate
the fusion Mac Window, which means you will be using VoiceOver to navigate the
menu.

Somewhere in there you will see a setting that allows you to see the network
attached storage.  It will make sense when you see the option.

After adjusting it accordingly, shut down the virtual machine and then restart
it and you will be in business.

Mark