Funny you would mention html5, w3c the web accessibility people are seeking an engineer to work specifically on html5 access policy. I have the job description details, so if anyone is interested, I will share them privately. not sure it is topical enough for a post. What will motivate more sites to use html5 over flash will take some consumer education, since I dare say most like the company I am dealing with, just grab a program off the shelf without thinking. Things will either have to be the default, or more of an effort must be made to demonstrate that many suffer via flash.
Karen