Hi Jeff,

If you purchased MoveAddict from the App store, the file: "moveAddict
Preferences.app" was probably not included in the package.  If you don't have
that file you'll need to obtain the installation package supplied at the
MoveAddict site and copy that file from the accessibility folder.  Then to
prevent MoveAddict from starting launch moveAddict Preferences, and locate the
applicable option under the startup tab.

HTH.
Geoff