Hi, there are instructions in help, but I will try and explain.  The object of
the game is to get all cards in the order from king to ace in order of suit.
You have six piles to do this, the numbers refer to the positions not the
number of cards in them.  so 12 pile is at the top or 12 o'clock.  You have a
main stack with all your cards and you move through these one at a time.  you
also have a waste pile which you can go through 3 times.  I hope this helps
clear things up.
Holly

Sent from my iPad