Yep. I am. I might get a second of a movie to play, but that's it, and Netflix
is the only thing giving me trouble. From searches on google, I'm given to
understand it has something to do with which data center services you, but
there's no way to control that.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY