Good morning all, Angie here, I just got my new beautiful mac book air
on friday, I was, and still am a JAWS user, so the mac is so
different,
now to my question.
How in the world does one navigate tables with VO? What I want to be
able to do is move from cell to cell, up down, left and right, like
you can with JAWS. I've read the help topic on this like 4 times, and
still don't get it!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks in advance!

--
Angie Giltinan

John 8 31 and 32
31 Jesus said to the people who believed in him, You are truly my
disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. 32 And you will know
the truth, and the truth will set you free."