Hi,

I just installed Lion and am not having any problems with mail at all. I am not
noticing any slow down and find the conversation navigation a pleasure to use.
I think we are just having to get accustomed to a different interface.

This is only my experience and I realize that others just may be having
problems that I have not experienced. I will give Lion some time and see what
happens.

Robert Carter