I agree completely with the mail sluggishness issues, particular if a message
is very long or a conversation thread has more than a few messages in it.
However, I don't see the downloads thing as an accessibility issue at all. The
button is perfectly accessible, there's no trouble finding it, and once opened,
the download window looks just like it did before. It's just different from the
previous version, but IMO, no less accessible.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY