Hi,

I find the fact that you can't change these parameters quite
disappointing.  Guess there isn't anything we can do about it though.

I was looking forward to using these new voices with emacspeak.  Without
the ability to change pitch and intonation it makes them almost useless
for emacspeak.  Oh well.

Kind regards

Bart