So, if we no longer have the up and down arrow keys to scroll through messages,
how is one expected to navigate the mail app? All of this sounds very
confusing, and makes me glad I haven't upgraded yet.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until
three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your
media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net