Were these available in the App store by chance?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Allison Manzino
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 9:53 PM
To: Mac Visionaries
Subject: Acapela voices and Lion

Hi all,

I have taken the plunge and purchased Lion. I have a question for you
though. Does anyone know the answer? I have purchased the Acapela voices.
Antonio and Maria, Heather, Ryan and Laura and Graham, Rachel, Lucy and
other UK voices. I am able to get Lucy, Ryan, Laura and Heather to work. But
I am not able to get Graham, Peter, Maria or Antonio to work at all. Yet
they are there when I go in to System preferences, speech and customize.
Does anyone know what is going on? ANy assistance would be grately
appreicated. I hope I won't have to reinstall the voices again. Thank you
for any help you could provide. Also thank you to the person and I'm sorry I
don't remember your name who told me about the hot spots. Eric and another
gentleman. I have used the hot spots for message contents and messages. This
makes the mail table easier to deal with. Thank you again. I'm looking
forward to the journey with Lion. As far as some of the little bugs, I'm
sure that Apple will get them straightened out.

Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!