Hi everyone,

Well, I have come pretty far in terms of trying to set up an activity under
VoiceOver. I created the activity and specified which voice I want to use. I'm
now trying to set up a keyboard command that would allow me to switch it on and
off. I only want to use Monica the Spanish voice from Spain for some things not
configure her to automatically open up when I open my mail. How do I do this? I
have enabled Keyboard Commander, and attempted to set up a hotkey. BUt every
time I try to use it to does not work. I hit  use keyboard and then set
keyboard command or whatever that little dialog says. Then I type the key
combination, hit add and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? This is
proving very frustrating. Any assistance would be much appreciated. It seems
that I never got how to assign a keyboard command to any function in Snow
Leopard. I'm having less success with Lion. Can anyone help me please? Thank
you again for any assistance you can provide. Have a great day.

Musically,
Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!