Hi.
I'll follow up with another big accessibility issue, and 2 other ones
on my Mac Mini with iTunes 10.4 and Snow Leopard 10.6.8.
Due to not enough RAM, I can't upgrade to 10.7.:
1. When using grid view, and selecting the podcast I'll look into
(VO+Space), VoiceOver most often restarts, and sometimes not start
again after shutting down.
2. Podcasts redownload themselves after being played and removed.
3. Sometimes when playing something, iTunes freezes the whole machine,
and it have to be turned off and restarted.
Hope this issues will be solved ASAP