Hi Mark,

Thanks for a great presentation of using Mail in Lion.  I can clearly see some
of the new features as related to viewing threads in Mail.  From what I've
read, I think what I'll miss most when I upgrade is the ability to go to the
top and bottom of the message list with two keys.  Hopefully, that will be
added back in an update.