Hi,

It takes a little work but its very doable.  I edit the M-A podcast with
Garageband as well as the garageband tutorials I did.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Jul 27, 2011, at 2:25 PM, Cody wrote:

Sounds really good. I have looked at guide for garage band and it seems
usableā€¦.has anyone had any luck in producing podcasts with garage band? I've
got a show open, and commercials that I splice in and then a show outro and I
like the ducking feature of garage band but was wondering how much of a pain it
would be to put a podcast together with all the material. I do the podcast over
Skype with a friend of mine on Skype and he sends it to me and then i splice it
and produce it in adobe audition. I'd like to go all mac, but was wondering if
anyone could give me any tips on how to use garage band for this purpose.
there's a lot of copy/pasting involved in adobe auditionā€¦

Cod6y