Okay.  Here's the thing I'm finding.  Sometimes, when I open Safari, the VO
curser doesn't go directly to my home page.  Every time I open a page in a
session where that happens, I have to manually interact with each and every
page.  Keep in mind the following two facts.

1.  I have my VO set so that with every web page that loads, the VO curser is
supposed to go directly to it.

2.  I was noticing the behavior described above even before I installed Lion
and was using the latest Safari version just issued the same day Lion came out.

Anybody else notice this?  IF so, got any suggestions on whether this will be
fixed in 10.7.1 or 10.7.2 or perhaps a setting I might adjust differently?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!