Hello; for a while now I've been using the spgm photo gallery from soundforge. It was easy to install and its easy to maintain. However, I can't find a way to include a thumbnail in the title of items. this means people have to like the title or description well enough to click on the page of photos. However, I have yet to find a replacement that would be easy to use on my mac. I'm running leopard on about a 3 year old white mac book. I don't have windows on this computer at all and don't want to. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you, Max