Hi,

I am trying to complete a survey and can't get past the first question.  It
does not have check boxes so I assume that I need to click on the appropriate
choice. I have a laptop with a trackpad  and I'm still using Snow Leopard.

In all attempts I first verified that the mouse was on the proper location
using VO command F5 and VO F5 to confirm it.

I've tried the following:
 FN 1
VO shift space  (single and double tap on the space bar)
Control and trackpad
Option and return

I heard a click sound when I pressed VO shift space and thought I was okay but
when I pressed the link to go to the next question, it didn't move.

I'd appreciate it if someone would take a look at the survey and see what I'm
missing.

Here is the link to the survey
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22C7JWHH2TD

The survey is from Army of Women, a nonprofit organization that conducts
breast cancer research.  If anyone is interested in learning about it, here is
the link to their home page.

http://www.armyofwomen.org/

Thanks in advance,
Linda