OK, I'm coming in here late, so forgive me if these questions have already
been asked.  Did you check the box for voices in the Activities pane in VO
Utility.  Also, did you select the voice you want to use for the activity in
the Activities pane.  You must set that there in order for the activity to use
it.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com