I just checked, the voics are definitely there. You may not want to just delete
them though, if the system still thinks they are there, it may cause problems.
I think if you uncheck the option for each voice, it may uninstall them, not
sure on that though. The premium voices definitely use a large speech print,
which is good, Apple choe to use the highest quality possible. While smaller
speech prints take less space, the quality of the speech definitely suffers as
a result.