Dunno. Worked for me. Have to do a couple heading jumps to get to the article which starts "Upgrading to Lion Means Embracing the iPad". There are also a few link boxes stuck in the middle to wade through but otherwise it's all there. This is on Snow Leopard, not Lion. I did a lot of VO-Right arrows to get past paragraph breaks and links. So iPad was one a link and that seems to be where you got stuck. Just VO-right past it and read on.

CB