Hi Chris,
Thanks for your response. When I insert a dvd into my machine with irip open,
something else happens. Unfortunately it is not what you achieved and reported.
On my machine, all that happens is that dvd player starts up. The irip window
remains open, but even after closing the dvd player manually, it seems that
irip doesn't see the disk in the drive. Do you have any idea if this is
something I can correct?

>From holland,
Paul.