I personally LO E the stuffing out of Dashboard.  Those widgets that are
accessible are very useful, like weather or unit converter, etc., and you can
get new ones and add them to the widget bar (VO F2 twice quickly, or navigate
to the widget bar submenu).

You might also try F4 which, if you have your function keys set, as I do, to
hardware functions first, is simpler than hitting FN F12 or whatever.  Let me
know if I can help with Dashboard; a very useful little place.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/